1. The student must be very regular and punctual.
2. Discipline must be observed in the institution . If any student absents himself/herself for more than 10 days continuously without any prior written application,he/she will not be allowed to attend/join the classes and will nit be given any test paper(s),unless provides valid reason and evidence to the institute.
3. Student shall not cause damage to the institute property or any other venue/centre. Damages shall be recovered from the student in any such cases.
4. Each student will be issues an identity card. The entry in the classes/institute will be only with identity card. If the identity card of a student is lost/misplaced, a duplicate I-Card can be asked form the institute by paying Rs.50/-. If any student is found misusing the I-Card ,he/she will be rusticated from the institute. Student must always posses the I-Card and keep it with them always as it can be checked anytime.
5. Any change of address,mobile no. & e-mail address should be notified in writing to the office within 5 days.
6. In case if any parent/guardian misbehaves with any staff member of the institute,his/her ward can be rusticated from the institute and no claim of refund of such student will be entertained. The decision of the Director will be final and binding on the student and parent/guardian.
7. If any student doesn’t pay the installment of fee on due date,he/she will not be allowed to attend the classes after giving the grace of 5 days. Therefore,it is the responsibility of the parents to ensure that they pay the fee on due date.