MBA – SHIPPING, LOGISTICS AND PORT MANAGEMENT
Our MBA programs provide a solid foundation of business training during the first year, followed by practical oriented classes. With a Masters in Business Administration, a student gets more than an opportunity to change and advance career by acquiring leadership skills and entrepreneurship. The Course helps you think more precisely on different aspects of running a business and helps develop strategic thinking.
MBA in Shipping, Logistics and Port Management highlights on Cargo movement, Shipping and Port Management.
Eligibility: A Graduate from any discipline from a recognized University.
First Year :
- Organization and Principles of Management
- Fundamentals of Shipping and Logistics
- Communication for Global Management & Business Ethics
- Customs Procedure and Business Policy
- International Business Management
- Stevedoring and Port Management
- Liner Trade Management and Chartering Management
- Warehousing, Inventory Management, Transport and Distribution Management
- International Marketing Management
- Accounts for Management
- Legal Aspects in Shipping Business
- Management Information Systems, E-commerce Technology and Management
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Promotion
- International Human Resources Management and Global Strategic Management
- Internship & Project
IMMRI MBA aim to train graduates for leadership positions in Shipping & Logistics Management and Service Operations Management in the global market place. Job profiles include:
- Logistics or Supply Chain Managers, Consultants and Analysts.
- Manager/ Marketing Manager – Shipping Lines
- Manager in International Business
- Distribution centre Manager
- Purchase Manager
- Operations Manager
- CFS/ ICD manager
- C& F Manager